Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, March 16, 2009

I've Got It Too*

Sorry about the silence, but whatever my family has, I got too. (Though nowhere near as bad. Yet.)

So, between taking care of them, and trying not to cough up a lung, and taking over my daughter's dish duties (without which we wouldn't have clean bowls for soup), and laying on the couch storing energy for the next task, I've been lax online.

Of course it doesn't help that I can't think of a damn thing to say that doesn't involve whining. You don't want to hear it, and I don't want to either.

Hope y'all have a great day, and here's hoping I'm somewhere near normal soon.

*Ever see Muppet Treasure Island? It's from the "Cabin Fever" production number.

1 comment:

Wendy Roberts said...

Hugs on the sickness! Hope you're feeling better and blogging soon.