Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, December 21, 2007

Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

...Friday. Bet you thought I was going to say Christmas. Actually I'm just being a dork. I really do mean Christmas.

Here in CO, the ground is covered with white stuff, and the decorations are sparkling all over town. It really lends a bit of cheer to this little burg. Despite my earlier post on the grumpiness of the inhabitants, they seem to have leveled off - or I've grown a thicker skin to their nasty moods.



I decorated our house, so it kinda looks like the North Pole exploded in here. Went full out. The presents are all wrapped and under the tree. The cookies are baked, the fudge is made, and all that's left for me to do is Christmas dinner. We're having the traditional ham with pineapple and brown sugar, mashed potatoes, corn. Oh, and I just remembered, I have to make the turtle cheesecake on Monday for our holiday dessert.

Other than that, I'm just chilling out and trying to take a relaxing view of the holiday season. Stress-free holidays are the only way I can get through them and still remain sane at the end.

How are the holidays going for you so far? Stressin' or chillin' out?

Whatever take you have on this time of year, I hope you take a moment for yourself. And have a happy holiday.

:hugs:

No comments: