I've been tagged again. The wonderful and talented Kristen Painter got me this time.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry. (*I never follow this rule, so tag yourself if you want to.)
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. Like Kristen, I was wildly unpopular as a child. Of course, it didn't help that I grew up in the country and most of the other kids were 'townies'.
2. Unlike Kristen, my best friend growing up was my dog. My four siblings were a bit older than me and off doing their own things. If it hadn't been for the dog, I would've been rather lonely. He was a great dog.
3. I used to be terrified of moths. (If you know what the name of that phobia is, let me know.) It took me years to get over the phobia, and to this day if one of the creepy little buggers sneaks up on me , I'll scream like a little girl.
4. My very first paying job was picking up garbage. My house was in front of a landfill and every time it would get really windy, the horse farm across the street would complain about the papers in their pasture. The landfill's owner paid me to walk the field picking up. I think I got a dollar a bag. I may have been ten. (I really don't remember it all that well.)
5. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano. I've been told I have the reach for it. When I stretch my fingers out all the way, my thumb and pinkie almost make a straight line. I suppose it helps that...
6. I have loose joints. Over the years, it's made for a lot of hyperextended knees, sprained ankles and fingers, etc. This is the reason I can never roller skate or ice skate.
Tada! Six more unimportant things about me that you never wanted to know. If you decide to play along, leave a comment and let me know so I can go read yours.
Sunday Update - Week 28
17 hours ago