Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Full Blast Excitement

See now, yesterday I wrote a post about my excitement level being dimmed, and today, it's back on bright. I just got a request for FULL! Yay!

Now, if you'll pardon me, I must run around the house like an idiot. (I already jumped up and down with my daughter while we both squealed like those girls you see old footage of The Beatles concerts.)

Feel free to SQUEE along in the comments.

Update 10:42am: I just hit SEND. Now I think I just might either pass out or barf.

3 comments:

JenWriter said...

Congrats! This is great news!

Hmmmm. Maybe I should put a post on my blog about dimming excitement.

Rachel Green said...

Squeeing as requested :)

Unknown said...

Just catching up! What absolutely awesome news. Fingers crossed!!!!!