Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Life comes at ya sometimes

I'm not really going to give you all the details, but let's just say I have a family emergency that's going to hamper my online time (i.e. ability to blog, answer emails or post comments). Starting once I shut down tonight and continuing for the next week or so. Don't worry it's not me, my daughter or my hubby. Just someone else I love who needs me, and so off I go.

If I can find time to find a computer, I'll be around on Monday, and probably once a day through Friday. Weekend days are flat out.

Anyhoo, take care of yourselves while I'm away. If I don't see you before then, see you after the 14th.

PS. Write lots of words. Lord knows I won't be.

3 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Best wishes for what you're facing. Take care.

JenWriter said...

Hope everything is okay!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Hope everything is okay, and that you manage to get some writing done at some point.