Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dry Spell

Sorry the blog posts have been sparse lately. Sorry, too, the blog commenting hasn't been up to its usual prolificness. I don't know what the deal is. For the past few days, I've had nothing to talk about.

The writing, on the other hand, is going well. And that's the most important part of all this, isn't it?

One of the reasons for blogging is to advance the PR part of the writing, and to network with other writers to improve the writing. (And let's face it, I like to talk about writing with other writers.) So if I'm not staying on top of the blog because I'm writing, I can live with that.

Bear with me. The dry spell will pass. It always does. I'll be my usual opinionated, mouthy, and I hope, insightful self soon.

In the meantime, tell me why you blog, or if you don't, why not?

No comments: