Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weather? I'm under it.

I feel gross, so don't expect great things from me today.

Instead, check out:

Why Do You Blog? - where Jessica over at BookEnds, LLC. talks about why she blogs.

Some interesting, if a little old, information on agents at Literary Agent News.

And if you haven't seen it yet, agent Janet Reid is gracing the world with her knowledge of good query letters with her creation of a new endeavor: QueryShark. If you read all that and still can't write a good query letter, heaven help you. (I seriously don't know how she does everything she does, but thank goodness she does.)

If you have any good agent links or blogs to share, please leave them in the comments. That's all from me. I'm going to collapse on the couch and watch reruns of shows I've already seen a million times.

No comments: