Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, May 2, 2008

Night Off

I just decided that I'm going to take the night off. For one thing, I didn't get to sleep until almost one, and then I was up before six. Early mornings are fine, but not after a sleepless night. Yuck. The other pressing issue of the evening is that I'm wrapped up in Diana Killian's latest book Corpse Pose. I hope I can manage to put it down when I'm ready for bed. Two late nights in a row is beyond me these days. Unless, of course, I want to be a total toad tomorrow.

Writers write, but they also read. And I've been falling down on that particular job lately. So, in the spirit of doing the other part of my job, I bought No One Left to Tell by Jordan Dane. It came highly recommended (the quote at the top of the book is from the awesome Allison Brennan, so it has to be good). It's strictly for research purposes, of course.

Ahem, umm, yeah.

Plus, I still have a Roxanne St. Clair to read. (I won't mention the rest of my TBR pile. It would take too long.)

What are you reading right now, and what's in your TBR pile worth mentioning? Come on, share the titles and give a little PR boost to the writers. Feel the love.

Peace out.


.

No comments: