Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Character Interviews... The Guys

Since my gals are a little too busy to give me an interview, I thought I'd try the guys today. The reactions were a little... Well, they're guys.

Michael (from Spectacle): "If you'd like, Alex could interview me."

Tom (also from Spectacle): "Schedule something with my assistant."

Gray (from Caldera): "Do you want to interview me about my job as a park ranger or my involvement with the charitable trust? If it's another interview about the volcano business, I'm not at liberty to talk about that right now."

Daniel (from Blink): "If I was still the Captain of the Union's special guard, I'd have to kill you just for asking. As it is, though, I have to protect Mary and talking to you publicly would probably be a bad idea."

Finn (from RTL): Whereabouts unknown.

Ben (from Manhunter): "I'm guessing you'd have to talk to someone at the Special Crimes Unit."

Jack (from Nano): "Randi would kill me if I talked to you about what's happening. If you want to talk about my company, though, I'll have some time at the end of the month. If I'm still alive, that is."

Dennis (from AWJ): "I can't talk during an ongoing investigation, but despite what Jillian has to say, she is not a suspect. At least not in my mind... Well, not anymore."

Tomorrow, we'll see if the villians are more forthcoming. ;o)

.

No comments: