Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moving Daze

Sorry I was silent yesterday, but I signed the lease on our new digs, and started moving. Most of what we already moved was boxes of books. Needless to say, I can hardly move my limbs this morning. I need an Aleve the size of one of those freakish pumpkins.

Anyhoo, no rest for the wicked. Still a lot to do since I want to have all of our personal belongings out of here by tomorrow night.

Ugh. Looking at it all now, maybe I was a little overconfident in making the shift in three days. *shrug* I'll get it done, and worry about the aches next week.

What's up in your world?

1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

Writing, working on jewelry, etc.

Hope the move goes as smooth as possible.