Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Unscientific Presidential Poll

The way it looks right now, I don't really want to vote for any of the candidates. Last night I was talking to my husband and I wondered what would happen if voters were given a choice of 'None of the Above'.

So, after flipping through the various news channels, and reading a bit of news on the web, I decided to run my own informal and totally unscientific poll. Of course, it's totally anonymous, so feel free to vote away.

If you could vote right now, who would you vote for? (If you don't know who Barr is, he's the libertarian candidate. I can't remember who else is running, but since only a Dem or a Repub will win, I guess they don't get a spot on my poll. Sorry if you were planning on one of the Other candidates.)

And since this really isn't a political blog, I'm leaving the comments off of this post. Everyone has their own opinions. I just don't want to see them here.