Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Since It's Saturday...

...it means time to work on the non-writing part of this writing business - chiefly synopsis time again. After five days of not looking at it, it's easier to see what needs to be reworded and what needs to be snipped, but it's still slow going. An hour of tweaking and I'm only done with the first page. Only nine pages to go. And then when the full synopsis is finished, I have to trim it down to 3-5 pages for those agents, or the severe trim down to one page for the sticklers who will only accept a single page. Fun fun fun.

In other news, the Wolverines came back from a 19 point deficit to beat the Badgers. Hail to the Victors Valiant! God, the tension of those last couple minutes was almost unbearable. Damn, I love football. ;o) Also in football news, a few teams lost that I don't much care for. Yay. (Mind you, I don't have anything against Wisconsin - lovely state that features prominently in Manhunter. I just want Michigan to win.) BTW, Michigan State won, too. And so did Central Michigan and Western Michigan. Other than Eastern's loss, it was a good day for the state all in all.

Can you tell I'm a little homesick?

How are things in your world? Did your team win, or do you not really give a hoot about college football?

.

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I'm an NFL girl. Well, I'm a Cowboys girl. They're my team!

JenWriter said...

I'm a Mets fan, and they won! Only one game left (today), but they're going to need to win to get into the playoffs.

Good luck with that pesky synopsis!