Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, July 6, 2007

Oh My... Who Me?

Well, surfing my morning blogs is certainly an interesting thing sometimes. This morning, Shannon over at A Writer's Journey gave me the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award.



I haven't rocked in years, and I'm not quite sure I'm a girl any more. (Can the mother of a teenager still be considered a girl? If so, cool.)

I don't know if I'm supposed to pass out more of these awards at this point or not, but I figure what the hey, why not. So, in honor of their supreme 'Rockin' Girl-ness', I'm giving the award to... Ack! I know too many Rockin' Girl bloggers. To save this from being the run-on post from hell, here's everyone I think is a Rockin' Girl Blogger:

Alexia Adams
Erica Ridley
Lynn Viehl
Karin Tabke
Maya Reynolds
Diana Peterfreund
Kristin Painter
Liz Fenwick
Wendy Roberts
All the gals at Murder She Writes
All the gals at The Good Girls Kill for Money Club
All the gals at The Manuscript Mavens

Ladies? You all ROCK.

If I forgot you, please remember that my memory sucks, and take one award for yourself if you've earned it. You know who you are.


And I think Shannon should get a reciprocal Rockin' Girl award. She rocks, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! Sitting here at the romantic novelist conference with a bit of a heavy head from the gala dinner las night. It's been a fabulous weekend so and I have learned so much!

Maya Reynolds said...

B.E.: Thanks for the award!

Sorry to be so late in responding, but I'm just now getting back into my blogging routine after my two-week vacation--although I don't think anyone should refer to a week at RWA as a vacation. Those people almost killed me.

Anyway, thanks so much. I don't think of myself as being "rocking" so this was a thrill.

Warm regards,

Maya