Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rechaptering Pt 2

Last night, I finished the rechaptering of Spectacle. From the previous 15 chapters (plus Epilogue), I ended up with 27 chapters. I left the Epilogue alone.

I'm still not finished with the snipping and tightening, but I feel better now that the chapters are in somewhat more manageable lengths. I still have all the end-hooks, and each chapter flows into the next, so it's all good. There are about 5 new chapters that need quotes, though, so I still have some work to do.

All of that will have to wait for tonight. If I'm not too dead from shifting my belongings three blocks, I'll get more than just the quotes done. Send happy thoughts my way. ;o)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Geez, you're a busy girl. :-)
Sending happy thoughts!

Anissa said...

I like the idea of starting each chapter with a quote. Very cool! Happy thoughts coming your way from AZ.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks Shannon and Thanks Anissa. Happy thoughts received. =oD