Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Again???

I spent another night working on that darned synopsis again. Thanks to my wonderful friends for doing a bit of critting for me. It really helped. I won't bore you all with the newest revision. It's tighter, it's cleaner and it explains things a bit better (I hope). If any of you want to be bored, and see the new version, leave a comment.

Thanks for your patience out there in blogreaderland. I should have some other post topics soon. (And hey, maybe one of these days I can post about publication contracts and release dates.)

1 comment:

Erica Ridley said...

Yay for tighter, cleaner synopsis!

Synopses are one of those pesky things where it's always easier for me to crit someone else's than to write my own.

I love having people to bounce ideas off of! =)