Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Agent Hunting

No writing or editing work today. Instead, I spent a few hours doing agent research and I thought I'd pass along some information I learned. (You may or may not already know this, but someone out there might be in the dark, so this is for them.)

First off, since I stopped visiting her blog, I wasn't aware of this but, Rachel Vater has moved to Folio Literary Management. She's joined the gang, and she's in fine company.

Anderson/Grinberg Lit broke apart, but never fear Kathleen Anderson has opened Anderson Literary.

And from my CP, The Imprint Agency and The Peter Rubie Agency merged to form FinePrint Literary. I didn't see them at AgentQuery.com, but I'm sure they'll be there soon.

There are also a few others I hadn't seen before, so I'll have a lot of work to do over the next few days (weeks, months, etc.). Please remember, even if some legitimate service mentions them, research them yourself using the tools available in your local library or online. My mention of these updates in no way implies endorsement for any of the agencies. So, if you don't click with them, remember I'm just the messenger.

No comments: