Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hah Ha!

Take that NNWM! Thought you could beat me? Well, neener neener boo boo. =op

(This moment of insanity is brought to you by my word count which, as of just a few minutes ago, not only met my word count for today but exceeded it enough to catch me back up.)

Wheeeeeeeeee.

And they were even good words today. (Plus, I figured out how to fix yesterday's words and solve a plot hole that's been driving me nuts.)

Time for the Snoopy Dance...

*Image deleted to prevent any potential copyright issues*

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

AWESOME!!!

I've very excited for you! I really hope to get my page count back where it needs to be today.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks, Kristen!

:waves pompoms: You can do it, you can do it. You can, you can.

(Okay, so I was never a cheerleader, but it's the sentiment that counts.)

JenWriter said...

Woo hoo, awesome!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Brilliant, congratulations.

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Well DONE!!!

Wendy Roberts said...

I'm doing the snoopy dance right along with you! Wishing you many good words to come :)