Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blog Stats, and Greeting to All

I look at my blog stats every day. What can I say? I'm big on numbers and I'm easily amused.

I'm also easily confused. I quit going to Absolute Write a while back, and I'm getting more hits originating from there than anytime I was an active member. It's really weird because it seems like all the hits are going to the same page. What gives? If you're coming from AW, feel free to leave a comment. Say hi. Let me know what brought you over.

For that matter, what brought the rest of you? It's nice to know what I'm doing right. Of course, the Novel Racers don't have to say anything. I know what brings them by. :waves: Hi guys. And my friends don't have to say anything, either. :hugs:

And for the rest of you, a hail and hearty hello. I rolled over 2500 visits last week, and I'm hitting all the continents except Antarctica. I seem to be very big in the UK - thanks again to the novel racers - and I have regular visits from certain key cities around the globe. If I knew how to say Hi in all those other languages, I would certainly do so. Here's a few greetings from the languages I can get away with saying (without slaughtering): Shalom, G'day, Guten Tag, Hola, Konechiwa (I probably spelled that wrong, but it's the thought that counts), Buon Giorno, Bonjour, and Dos Vidanya.

No matter where you're from, or why you're here - thanks for stopping and reading my musings. I hope you're having as much fun reading as I am writing.

(And please understand, the only language I'm fluent in is English - and even then I have my doubts - so if I've inadvertently spelled something wrong, forgive me.)

((Oh, and as always, I only post nice, or at the very least civil, comments on my blog, so if you have anything negative to say, don't bother. :grin:))

Have a nice day everyone, wherever you are. =oD

2 comments:

Alex Adams said...

*Waves*

They have a thread going over at AW about where certain posters have gone to, and your name came up as someone people really missed.

B.E. Sanderson said...

Howdy Alex. =o)

I wandered over there trying to figure out where the draw was, and I read that thread. Nice to see I'm gone but not forgotten. At least they seem to know where to find me, if they ever want to.