Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome and Pre-post

We have two more members of the novel race, and as of this morning, they're added to the list of links. (Please follow the link "The Competitors" over there on the side and peruse the blogs.)

As for the pre-post, I'm in the process of putting together a list of agent websites/blogs/etc. which will be available (I hope) sometime before the end of the weekend. This post will replace the rather lengthy list on the sidebar with just one little link to the post itself, and will hopefully be more complete. Maybe once I get the sidebar down to a manageable size, I can start listing recently-read books with links so everyone can enjoy these books, and help out my fellow authors by driving purchases in their direction.

Until later then...

No comments: