Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog Kickoff Party and Contest

Today is the official kickoff party of the Manuscript Mavens blog, and I'd like to invite you all to attend their Spectacular Launch Party Jamboree (both because it's shaping up to be a heck of a neat blog, and because I could potentially win stuff).

Actually, if you go over to the party, you could potentially win stuff, too. So it's a win-win situation. LOL

So head on over and meet the Mavens. Check out the rules. Grab a beverage and a handful of snack mix. I hope you win something almost as much as I hope I win.

(BTW, in case you were wondering about the prizes BEFORE you follow the link... They're offering critiques for several lucky winners AND the 100th commenter.)

1 comment:

Erica Ridley said...

Yay, B! You've already won a special place in my heart for being the very first commenter. =) I hope you win big!!!