Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Priorities

Sorry folks, but I'm trying to keep my priorities in order. After working on the new digs, and packing, and moving the things I packed, I'm left with just enough time and energy to work on AWJ.

Which means the zippy blog post has to wait until tomorrow. I'm planning on a piece about my ideas of the differences between critique partners and beta readers. Should be able to get it out tomorrow, provided the time works to my advantage.

Oh, and since I'm having a moving sale this weekend, I've managed to load another thing into my schedule. Look for my brain to explode sometime around Saturday afternoon.

On the upside, AWJ is zooming along tonight. Should make up for the pitiful showing of words yesterday.

Now... Off to write more.

4 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

What? No zippy blog post?? =)

Great to hear AWJ is zinging along!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...will there be a video on YouTube of your actual head exploding? :~)

Good luck with everything! Sucks when reality interferes with writing, sometimes, eh?

Cheers!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks Erica and Christian!

Sorry, no zippy post and (LOL) no YouTube videos.

Anissa said...

Good for you! The writing time is more important. We'll still be here when life settles down. :) Good luck with the sale!