Another meme. This time Kristen Painter got me.
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here goes nothing...
1. I swerve to miss frogs jumping across the road. (But never if doing so will put me in danger.)
2. I have a semi-tame squirrel I've named Big Mama, who gives me hell if I don't make sure the seed pile is high enough for her liking. I've been feeding her for two years now, and every time she has a new litter, she brings them by for free food. Sometimes, I give her cookies and honey-roasted peanuts, but only to her and only if she's alone. The other squirrels haven't earned it yet.
3. My original major in college was psychology, but I changed majors after I watched a scary movie featuring a twisted psychologist and his demented patients.
4. After that, I majored in Speech and Communications. Partly because I used to be terrified of public speaking and I wanted to get over it. The other part was because it was the only major I could find that didn't require math.
5. I would've loved to be a scientist but I stink at math.
6. I collect rocks. In an effort to pare down the huge boxes of stuff I've been letting go of my rocks, though. I'm only keeping the really special ones - like the fossils.
7. Just about everything I know was self-taught. After my accident, I forgot a lot of the things I'd learned in school, and so I had to work at learning things (like math) again.
8. I used to work at Arabian horse breeding facility, and then later at a Appaloosa breeding facility. At the first place, I worked in exchange for riding lessons and was taught to ride English. The second place, I worked for cash and never got to ride any of the horses. I did, however, have the job of acclimating the foals to human contact, so that was fun. I'd still rather have worked for the chance to ride, but at that time, I was trying to earn money for college. *sigh*
I'm adhering to A & B, but I'm letting the madness end with me. As always, if you want to play along, feel free to participate, but make sure you leave a comment so I can run over and read yours. =o)
Stuff n Junk
17 hours ago