Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dog Tired

Sorry about this folks, but I am dead on my feet. I probably have just enough energy to get my 100 words out before collapsing. So I'm going to take the quickie way out of today's blog, and link to other blogs of interest.

This week at Erica Writes, Erica is having a week's worth of posts on the topic of writing conferences. Her posts are so good, it makes me want to find a conference and sign up. (Which is saying something since I'm basically a hermit living in the middle of nowhere.)

At Manuscript Mavens, they're discussing the fine art of pitching, for those times when you are lucky enough to be face-to-face with an agent.

Diana Peterfreund has some awesome news about her new book - Under the Rose (the sequel to Secret Society Girl).

Meanwhile, Karin Tabke has some wonderful news of a personal nature. Stop on by and congratulate her.

(I'd add more, but if I sit at this computer much longer, I'm going to pass out on my desk. And I still have writing to do tonight.)

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. What wonderful blog posts have you seen lately?

ETA: I'm going to be AFK (away from keyboard) for the better part of the next two days while I sell my belongings out of my garage. I'll be around at night, though, so if I don't get your comments moderated in a timely fashion, please forgive me.

2 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

No collapsing! Hope you get your 100 words AND some rest! Good luck with the garage sale. =)

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks, Erica. I got more than my 100. I made over 500. I collapsed two hours ago, but look at me... Bounced right back up again. =o)