Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, June 15, 2007

Editing Again

I decided to trade tonight. I was supposed to be working on AWJ, but I traded for a editing session on Blink. Poor Blink has been left too long, and I really need to get back to it.

So, today's word count goal for the 100DC challenge is a negative number and a chapter count. I reworked Chapters 1-3 and knocked off about 200 words. All in all, a good night's work.

Also, I just remembered I promised I'd give y'all the new title suggestions for Spectacle and Caldera. I haven't forgotten, but it's been on the backburner lately. I'll try and get those up for you tomorrow, and maybe we'll have a little voting process. (And yes, I already have one vote to leave Spectacle alone, but I may change it just to give it a new lease on life.)

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: