Kristen Painter tagged me with a meme. So, without further (or any) ado:
Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. Executive Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Operations
2. Manufacturers' Representative
3. Computer Consultant
4. Shift Manager for a national telemarketing firm
Four countries I've been to:
...Umm, that's it. Canada. Once.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan
2. Estes Park, CO
3. Cape San Blas, FL
4. In a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere
Four foods I like to eat:
1. stuffed mushrooms
2. caramel-apple upside-down pie
3. homemade cheesecake
4. hot fudge brownie sundaes
Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. My husband
4. Ayn Rand
Four books I've read or am currently reading:
1. Atlas Shrugged
2. Jane Eyre
3. I, the Jury
4. The Adventures of the Stainless Steel Rat
Four words or phrases I'd like to see used more often:
1. I made a mistake and I'm sorry.
2. He is a good man. (or She is a good woman.)
3. I like who I am.
4. I am responsible for my own actions.
Four reasons for ending a friendship:
3. Gross incompetence
4. A huge chasm between their philosophy of life and mine.
Four smells that make me feel good about the world:
1. A pine forest in the middle of nowhere.
2. My husband's skin
4. Fresh homemade blueberry pie
My question: Four wonderful memories:
1. My husband proposing to me the night before our wedding.
2. The view from Mt. Sugarloaf in Michigan
3. Summer in the LeCheneaux Islands
4. Blueberry picking with my whole family every summer when I was a child.
You know me. I don't tag people. If you're inclined to participate in the meme, please do so and leave a comment here so we can all visit and read your answers.
ETA: Paperback Writer - S.L. Viehl - got tagged this morning for this, too. So we're not alone.
Update: My very good friend and also wonderfully talented writer, Alexia Adams has her meme up, and a new visitor to my blog - Susan Flemming also has her answers up. (But I can't claim responsibility for the last one. Darn it.) Way to go Alex, and Welcome Susan! =oD
Thursday This n That
21 hours ago