Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Falling Down on the Blog

Okay, I know I've been falling down on the blog this week. Unfortunately, today is no different.

Now that the holiday is over, we're back to school full force, and between helping with math, and giving up my internet for science and English, my blog time is a little curtailed. No excuse really, especially since this morning was spent screwing off and tonight was spent watching the Republican debate on CNN. (In my defense, the afternoon was spent researching colleges for my darling daughter, so I got away with not writing there.)

Ack. I still have to write today. This might be another day off. I'll wallow in my guilt over that tomorrow (privately) if it works out that way.

Anyway, I promise things will return to normal soon.

No comments: