Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Brand Spanking New Blog

I love it when a new writing blog shows up. I love it even more when it's already got at least one writer I'm already familiar with. (Last time it was Manuscript Mavens, and look how well that's turned out.)

So without further adieu, I present....

The Fictionistas

From their Welcome post: "We, The Six (Melissa Francis, Kristin Painter, Rhonda Stapleton, Amanda Brice, Gwen Hayes, and Chrissy Olinger) are an elite team of YA authors at different points in our publishing careers. We cracked each other up so much that one day we decided it would be nice to share with the world our unique perspectives."

As you all know, I'm not a YA writer (not that I haven't played with the idea), but these gals know what they're talking about. I predict much of their insights will translate across to adult writing as well, and if not, the posts look to be fun to read anyway. Check them out when you get a chance, and add them to your blogroll if you like what they have to say.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogrolling.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll check them out over the coming weeks.