Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, April 14, 2008

Puh-Sy-Ko

It's way way early, and I'm doing my psycho (pronounced puh-sy-ko) writer imitation this morning. Which basically means I'm free-floating my way around the internet, making less than coherent observations.

At least, I was. After I posted the last comment, I went back and read it. It sounded too 'stream of consciousness' for my liking. Once I recognized my current state of bizarreness, I stopped commenting. To anyone who read my comments this morning and followed me here to find out if I'm okay...

I am. I'm just tired.

Up too early with too little caffeine in my system. *shrug*

Anyhoo, I'll be offline for most of the day. I'm making the haul to a real bookstore so I can haul me some new releases home. Yay. I also get to eat at a real restaurant for a change. (Yes, I know Red Lobster is not a *real* real restaurant, but it's lightyears ahead of the joints around here. Maybe someday I'll venture into Denver and try something non-chain.)

What's up in your world today?

1 comment:

JenWriter said...

Where are these bizarre comments? I'm always amused by spouts of loony.

What's up with my day? I've been busy, and now I'm finally settling down to work on the WIP. With coffee. At 10:30pm.