Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Look at The Writing Life

If you haven't read Virtual Workshop #7 over at Paperback Writer - "The Writing Life"- you really need to take the time to do it. It starts out harsh (and believe me, I almost quit reading) but persevere. Read the whole thing. I was glad I stuck it out, and I think you will be, too.

In other news, I've been quiet because I spent most of Friday and yesterday reading. Today, I'm hoping to get more writing done. (Which will be hard since I'm right in the middle of Crichton's The Lost World. Maybe if I finish it quick I can spend the rest of the day writing. Heh. Yeah right.)

Okay, enough about me. What are you up to these days? Read any good books? And how's that writing life treating you?

PS. Stay tuned for tomorrow's contest announcement. Tell your friends. Let's see if we can't rock the contest out tomorrow. =o)
.

No comments: