Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Writing Related?

It occured to me this morning, after my last post, that it may seem like I'm not strictly sticking to my original mission--to muse about my craft. I wonder the same thing when I wander through the threads at AW. Not everything there seems like it's related to writing, and much of it seems incredibly unnecessary in the scheme of writing.

In my own defense, the non-writing related articles posted here are just me working on some non-fiction--OpEds, essays, personal opinion pieces, etc. (I won't go into my thoughts on the off-topic stuff at AW. To each his own.)

I'll have tidbits about damn near everything on here at one time or another, and if one subject begins to take over the writing related blogging, I'll split the whole topic off into another blog.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy what you read here. I know I enjoy writing it. (and after all, that's really what this whole thing is about.)

No comments: