Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, March 7, 2008

Pretty Picture

I may or may not have mentioned, I've always been a bit of a shutter-bug. I had planned on posting some beach pictures from my stint in Florida, but it seems like they didn't make it back onto the hard drive after the big crash in 2006. I took this shot at Arches National Park on Easter Sunday 2003. I can't remember what the rock formation is called. I just thought it was pretty, and the shot turned out great.

Enjoy.

There was a picture here but I had to delete it.

(Is it just me, or does that rock formation look like a a bunch of people staring off into the distance?)

1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

That's a lovely picture! I love the colors of the sky and the way the clouds move through it, the way the road leads your eye and the grandness of the rock. It's just all around fab.