Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, January 21, 2008

Reading Material

Yay! I got new books! It's always a treat when I get to make the haul out to Barnes and Noble. (Don't laugh. It takes me two hours to get to the closest one.)

Anyway, I was reminded this morning to mention my purchases, so here goes:

Remains of the Dead by Wendy Roberts (who is getting awesome reviews for this debut novel, and is a wonderful person besides)

What You Can't See by Allison Brennan, Karin Tabke and Roxanne St. Clair

Evermore by Lynn Viehl

The Devil Inside by Jenna Black

AND

I, Robot by Isaac Asimov (which I'm reading right now)


What are you reading?

3 comments:

Wendy Roberts said...

Thanks for the link-love, Sweetie!

I'm currently reading (and loving) Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult.

Rachel Green said...

I'm reading 'LOttery' by Patricia Wood and 'Bokken: Art of the Japanese Sword' (non fic)

JenWriter said...

I just started "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray. It's amazing!