Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, January 28, 2008

First Page Contest

Agent Nathan Bransford - the brave soul that he is - has started another contest. This time around he's doing The Surprisingly Essential First Page Challenge. Give him the first page of a book (a WIP or a new one created for the contest) to be judged. The winner gets an awesome prize, and we all get to learn something.

Right now, I'm too friggin' chicken to throw my first pages into the fray, but I invite y'all to enter. If you do, let me know, so I can root for my blog buddies. Good luck and success to all who enter.

1 comment:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

I'm too chicken too - cluck cluck squawk - but I've just spent a very interesting 10 minutes reading through some of the entries.