Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Distractions

I'm leaving up yesterday's quote. It actually reminds me that yesterday's post was not what I had originally intended. I was going to write a glowing post about what we read and how it affects our writing and our outlook in general.

Needless to say, I got distracted.

Today is going to be a busy one, so I won't be creating a long and insightful post today. This, too, is another distraction, and a welcome one. I need a day out. Recharge the batteries. See what is going on outside of these four walls.

So, what's distracting you today?

(And speaking of distractions... How about some old video games? Classic 80s Games - Scroll down to find Pacman, DonkeyKong, Space Invaders... My personal favorite - Tetris. All the ones from my youth, and maybe yours. And if you're too young to remember these... Well, they aren't as snazzy as the games of today, but they're fun.)

1 comment:

Alex Adams said...

What's distracting me? Books, or more specifically, book. I'm nearly done with Diana Galbadon's Outlander, and it keeps calling my name, begging me to come and read.