Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm International!

Looking at my blog stats, I keep noticing visitors from other countries stopping by. First off, let me say "Hi" to all my blog visitors. Secondly, I'd like to welcome you all.

Special howdies to my pals in FL, TX, and Israel, who keep coming back even when I'm not the sparkling wit I'd like to be. And a tip of the hat to my visitors all over the US, as well as in Australia, Great Britain, Spain, Norway, Denmark, South America, China, and The East Indies.

If you like what you see, leave a comment. Say Hi. Let me know what brought you by the blog, and if you're a regular, what keeps you coming back. I'd really appreciate any positive comments you have. Even if it's just a short Howdy.

If you don't like what you see, you are welcome to leave a comment as well. Even though I can't guarantee I'll post let the comment post, even negative comments can sometimes be helpful.

Unproductive criticism, however, can be kept to yourself. (I haven't received any yet, but there's always a first time, and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.)

Toodles and have a wonderful day wherever it is you call home.

No comments: