Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A True Interlude

Okay. After yesterday's rant, I'd like to offer the following:

Winter Evening - A painting by Bryan Larsen- one of the best, if not the best artist alive.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

A few years back when I was living in Utah, I had the opportunity to meet Bryan. He is a very solid, very talented man with a beautiful and friendly wife (and last I heard, a bouncing baby). I wish I could've spent more time in their company, and I wish I had thought to introduce my husband to them for the brief time he was in Utah, too. Such is life.

If you can afford it, I highly recommend purchasing some of his work. The more he sells, the more he can paint. And the world needs more of Bryan's paintings.

No comments: