Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, October 8, 2007

Addendum to Yesterday

Just a quick note for unagented authors, like me. BookEnds' post today is an update of the types of books each agent represents and what they're actively looking for: What We Represent.

Since I was fool enough to query them before either Spectacle or Caldera was ready, I've already shut the door on these two books with BookEnds (Once you're rejected, you really shouldn't ever re-query. It's seriously frowned upon. But that's a subject for another post.) , and I neither of my other two books are ready for any submissions yet. Maybe in a few months, Blink will be good to go.

Here's hoping one of you can get in the door. Good luck out there.

No comments: