Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Venus FlyCat




Venus FlyCat: (venus domesticus attackus) Hunts by feigning utter innocence. Any prey unlucky enough to touch the soft, fluffy white underbelly will find itself trapped. Once lured inside, the long, sharp claws are brought to bear - holding the prey - so the short, death-dealing claws in back can be used for a high-impact kick.

Approach with extreme caution.

If caught by the Venus FlyCat, the only known defense is ice cream.

Good luck out there.

2 comments:

Alex Adams said...

I know you can see me right now, but I'm rolling around laughing. But then I just had to wrestle a piece of chicken away from my cat.

Ice cream, you say? I'm right on it!

Flowerpot said...

my cat loves having his tummy tickled but every now and then when he's feeling frisky, out come those claws! And he's not into ice cream either!