Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Book Buying Frenzy

I went into the city today, and reveled in the glory of a Barnes and Noble. I know for most of you, B&N is not a big deal, but since I have to drive at least two hours to get to one, it's a jamboree for me.

I got:
Tapped Out by Natalie M. Roberts (aka Natalie R. Collins)
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Thanks to Rachel Vincent for suggesting it.)
The next three Darkyn novels by Lynn Viehl (so I'll be caught up). Raunchy or not, the storyline is excellent and they're my guilty pleasure this year. So there. =op
Tall, Dark and Filthy Rich by Jill Monroe

I actually managed to get books either by authors on my blogroll, or in the case of Frost, recommended on one of my daily blogreads. Yay.

Add to those, the 5 books my daughter got that I'm slavering to read, and we should be very ashamed of ourselves. (We're not, but we probably should be.)

In honor of this momentus occasion, I'm taking the night off of writing. What's new in your TBR pile?

1 comment:

Wendy Roberts said...

I am totally envious of your shopping finds! I'm overdue for a book shopping too. You've given me some great ideas :)