Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day Off Kinda

I won't be around tomorrow. I have some errands to run in the city, and since it's over 2 hours one way, the majority of the day will be spent on the road. (Yuck.) The only good thing about going to the city is maybe I'll get lunch at a real restaurant.

And since I'm probably going to make it an early night, today will probably be a day-off of sorts, too.

Tell me what's up in your lives these days. Anything keeping you from the writing work?

*I was mistaken. I got the bug for a new story I've been mulling over and I had to write it all down. You may notice a shift in the meters over on the right. R2L is the working name for now. =oD

No comments: