Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Still Crankin Away

I know this doesn't make for the most interesting blog posts, but when you're on a roll, you're on a roll. Blogging be damned, there're stories to be written!

So, tell me about what you're up to these days. Lots of productive work out there, I hope. If not, no sweat. Everyone gets to have a break every now and then. Hell, I've had more than my fair share of breaks, so I have no room to criticize.

(Update: As of this post, I am almost at 13K words. Keep watching that word meter rise folks, and feel free to pinch me if you don't see at least one of them move every day.)

4 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Yayayayay for all the writing you're doing!

(And if you do get a break in the next two weeks, consider this comment thread me shamelessly begging for your famous pretzel/cookie recipes... *g)

Erica Ridley said...

Thanks for coming to the rescue! Can't wait to try the recipes!!! =)

B.E. Sanderson said...

You're very welcome. Have fun with the kids, and enjoy the food. =oD

I take frequent breaks, just to keep from burning out my hands or frying my remaining brain cells. LOL

Unknown said...

You go girl!!!!