Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Bunny-Day!

I know not all of you celebrate Easter, so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Bunny-Day instead.

Bunny-Day is a non-religious celebration of life and spring. On this day, you can eat as much candy as you want, pig out on a wonderful dinner of all your favorite foods, and hang out with friends and family. (And it is, of course, my creation. But feel free to spread it around.)

Lucky for me, Easter falls on the same day, so there are plenty of cards I can use, decorations, holiday candy, etc. Plus I get to partake in the holiday sales! Yay!

With this in mind, enjoy the following:

http://humormatters.com/holidays/easter.htm

(PS. In real life, I still call it Easter, though. )

3 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

My favorite part is the Cadbury eggs...

(Mmm, chocolate...)

Happy today to you too!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Mmmmmm. Cadbury Eggs.

Love 'em.

Anonymous said...

I think the best thing about the 'Easter' break is that it's the one weekend of the year when chocolate officially has no calories ;)