Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Eureka! New Tack

I was all set to jump back into Blink again tonight. I'm getting so close to finishing I can smell it. However, while I was having my pre-writing cigarette, I got a great new idea for AWJ. Awesome stuff. I can't wait to implement all of it and see how it flows together.

So, while I didn't get a huge amount of words done tonight, I did get a sizeable amount of work done - plotting and brainstorming the best way to put all of this together. It's gonna be awesome, dude. Like totally.

Hope your writing went well today, or whatever else you were doing.

2 comments:

Alex Adams said...

I love those brilliant brainstorming flashes!

Erica Ridley said...

Gotta love those Eureka moments! =)