Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Slow Day

It was a slow day on the blog front today. I had this whole post about the worst books I think everyone should read, but I got to thinking... It was too negative and there's enough negativity in the world without adding to it.

On the bright side, I'm through the first two parts of Blink. Which means I made it through the ever-sticky Part Two without exploding. Yay for me. I also remembered that there was something I wanted to add to part one but forget about until just now. So, I'll go back and fix that part later. Nothing major, just some forshadowing I'd done that I never followed up on. Right now, they look like two random events and they are important, but only if I weave them in later on. No worries. I made myself a sticky-note. =oD

And now, since it's almost time for my favorite TV show, I will wander off for an hour while Blink simmers.

Hope you've all had a wonderful day out there wherever you are.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... A bit of humor for you all to enjoy. I'm a huge fan of Steven Wright, and in order to really get him, you have to hear him - he's so deadpan and emotionless and looks a bit confused - but the lines are still a hoot. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: