Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Editing Wins

I made it to the editing today. The first five chapters have survived the current round of edits unscathed, and better for the experience. I added about 250 words while trimming and snipping others. I'm quite pleased, and I'm even more excited about the story than I was when I first wrote it. I love Blink more than ever.

Now I have to see if anyone else loves it as much as I do, but that will have to wait until I have this edit-round completed.

Oh, and just in case you're on the east coast, or east of there, Happy Easter.

(Pardon to pun, btw. It was, I assure you, unintentional.)

;o)

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

Happy Easter to you, too! The snow. Is crazy.

Wow, I'll send energy to you about Blink! Good luck!