Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lonely Writing Life

Over at 'Romance Worth Killing For' Joan Swan has a written a post called Lonely Writing Life. As I was reading it this morning, I kept thinking that it was almost as if she was inside my head. Definitely worth a read.

And if you're stuck in the lonely writing life, searching for a connection - some other writer who understands - feel free to leave a comment here. Sometimes all it takes is one person who 'gets it' to make the loneliness go away.

2 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Thanks for the link!

And I agree... that may even explain the countless hours I spend making my blog rounds... =)

B.E. Sanderson said...

You're very welcome. =o)

Blogging... The new way to 'reach out and touch someone'. Now that you mention it, my blog rounds are getting huge.