Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tonight's Work

Well, I didn't get a whole lot written into the story of AWJ tonight, but I did hammer out a twist in the mystery that is going to make this whole book so much better. =oD

I also started a file to keep all my characters straight. I've got a ton of named characters in this one, and I need a scorecard to keep them all straight, or I'll end up calling Betty Betsy and mixing up last names. I don't know if I'll keep all the characters or not, but right now they're necessary for the first draft - just to keep all the events grounded in my head.

I'm very excited about the story for this one. It took me a while to get excited, but I'm there. This book is going to be killer. (Pardon the pun.)

Now, I'm off to watch Deadliest Catch.

1 comment:

Erica Ridley said...

Oooh, twists. I love twists! So glad to hear how excited you are for this story. I firmly believe that makes all the difference!