Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Recipe Contest

Totally off-topic post.

I entered some recipes in The Great Cake Recipe Contest over at Help! I Have a Fire in My Kitchen. Voting is open until May 15th, so please take the time to try out some recipes and vote for your favorite.

I won't tell you which ones are mine, because I'd rather let the recipes speak for themselves than shamelessly beg for votes.

They're all good recipes, created by awesome cooks. I hope you enjoy them and the contest. May the best cake win.

2 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Oooh, sounds fun! I'll have to check it out.

B.E. Sanderson said...

I hope you like the recipes there. I know I've sent him a ton, but there are lots of other submitters with good recipes, too. Enjoy. =oD