Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Off Weekend

Sorry about the lack of activity here over the weekend, but I took a forced weekend off. I say forced because my stupid back is giving me fits and I can't sit in this chair for more than a few minutes before my legs start freaking out. So, I'm almost to the point where I can sit upright again, and here I am testing out the theory that my back is on the mend.

Now, on to more important things.

First off, today was April Fools Day. Frankly, I don't see the point in this holiday, but that's me. I'm the kind of person who very rarely thinks practical jokes are either practical or funny. It's like some people were sitting around having a beer or twelve and got the bright idea to dedicate an entire day to being cruel. Maybe when it was first invented the jokes were cute, but I've seen too many nasty things done in the name of April Fools Day to really get into the spirit of it.

However, having said that, I do celebrate today. Today marks the three-year anniversary of the day my husband and I met for the first time. Thereby taking this sadistic little holiday and making something good out of. True, it was unintentional at the time, but we're both quite happy with the result.

Thanks to everyone who may have stopped by over the weekend. I hope you'll come back and see me again when I'm a little more interesting.

Have a great week everyone. (Now, it's back to the couch for me. On the upside, I sat here longer than I have all day.)

I'll be back tomorrow with something a bit more pertinent to writing. =oD

No comments: