Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Interlude

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so this morning's post is going to be about nothing.

I'm teaching myself how to crochet. So far, I'm finding it very relaxing, and I must need to relax because in two days I've managed to get what could be a passable scarf, or could be the beginnings of an afghan. We'll see how it goes from there.

We watched a really interesting show on the US Supreme Court last night. I think it was one of Ken Burns' American Experience series. Last night was part one, I think, so if you get a chance to catch part of it, I highly recommend it. (Hubby turned it on while I was crocheting and I completely forgot Criminal Minds was on, so it must have been interesting.)

Sorry I'm not more witty this morning. We'll see what tonight brings. Now, if you'll excuse me I've got some germs to carpetbomb. ;o)

No comments: